CTI is a company in continuous expansion. The support of new human resources is the future we believe in.
To apply for a position as a translator, interpreter or hostess/steward, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
The following requirements are considered essential for those wishing to work with us:
Translators and interpreters
- excellent knowledge of one or more languages other than your native language
- excellent use of Word and Internet tools for receiving and sending information and files, and performing any necessary terminology and content-based research
- proven specialization in at least one of the listed sectors, keeping in mind that translations in the humanities/literature represent a distinct minority in the market demand
- textual analysis skills, glossary creation and management skills, suitable stylistic and terminological choices and clarity
- extreme care, attention and professionalism in the performance of assignments
- absolute compliance with the terms of delivery requested
- translators must only work towards their native language, except in cases of proven bilingualism or when translations are proofread
- receipts with withholding tax are only permitted in the case of actual occasional professional services; for continuous working relationships, formal invoices with VAT number are required, in accordance with current legislation
- dates of unavailability due to holidays, illness, etc. must be notified
- general conversation skills in a foreign language for providing simple information
In order to work with us as a hostess/steward, we request that you send a recent photo, preferably full-body, with name and last name via post to CTI – Communication Trend Italia – Via Pier Luigi da Palestrina, 31 20124 MILAN (ITALY), or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, which we will attach to your CV in our database.
Our collaborators are chosen on the basis of the qualitative level assumed from the completed forms and CVs as well as the fees requested. A classification for the allocation of assignments will be made based on these parameters.
Each time a complaint is received regarding a completed assignment, the collaborator responsible will be moved to last place in the classification.
We currently have many requests from client companies for mother-tongue translators in: English, French, German and Spanish.
Tell your colleagues about our website. There are various job opportunities on offer.