These certifications are the result of our commitment to on-going verification of the suitability of our structure and processes in pursuing, achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The adoption of ISO standards enables us to establish a common dialogue with our customers in a national and international context, sharing procedures and working methods, also in terms of terminology, from quotes through to production and post-production. Compliance is extended to our value-added services (e.g. localisation, sworn translations, certification/authorisation pursuant to national legislation and requirements, dubbing, transliteration, linguistic and cultural consulting, etc.).
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certification
The UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems standard applies to processesat CTI – Communication Trend Italia that impact the quality of the products/services we provide to each customer, better contextualising their application and focusing on the improvement of internal performance, customer and stakeholder satisfaction, as well as risk management.
UNI EN ISO 9001 certification allows our company to ensure each individual customer, a priori, the maintenance and improvement of product and service quality over time, reducing the risk of not meeting expectations, thanks to our ability to monitor production processes and support services by identifying adequate indicators and measuring performance.
In the context of an increasingly competitive global and local market, the certification of our quality management system is a crucial requirement for traceability and an aspect that sets us apart from non-qualified competitors.
In fact, UNI EN ISO 9001 is the most recognised and widespread standard of reference worldwide, currently used by over a million organisations across almost 200 countries (source: ISO Survey 2015), and is not only the main standard for quality management systems, but also the structural basis for integrated management systems in general.
Considered the first regulation for management systems, UNI EN ISO 9001 is increasingly required for public calls for tenders and is adopted by leading companies in Italy and abroad. It:
- provides a reference framework and shared technical language for suppliers and customers;
- simplifies commercial activities and technology transfer;
- guarantees technical compatibility;
- guarantees the successful implementation of commercial agreements;
- focuses on the implicit and explicit needs of the customer.
Risk-based thinking also makes it possible to determine any factors that could potentially deviate business processes and the quality management system from the expected results, implementing preventive checks to minimise negative effects and to maximise opportunities when they arise.
The process approach and, finally, the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) cycle ensure that customer needs are taken into consideration and met before they become irreversible.
In accordance with the requirements of the standard, CTI – Communication Trend Italia guarantees customers customised projects with translation workflows, technologies and controls geared to meet specific needs.
Our quality policy and objectives are updated annually.
UNI EN ISO 17100:2015 Quality Certification
The international standard UNI EN ISO 17100:2015 Translation Services – Requirements for Translation Services specifies the requirements, resources and all aspects necessary for the supply of quality translation services by aTranslation Service Provider(TSP) in line with the standard, customer needs, and other applicable specifications. CTI – Communication Trend Italia is a professional Translation Service Provider.
The Certification pursuant to UNI EN ISO 17100 allows our company to guarantee each individual customer, a priori, the proper application of provisions relating to all aspects of the translation process that affect the quality and provision of translation services, namely the management of central processes, the qualification of translators, revisers and sub-suppliers, the availability and management of resources and any other activities necessary for the provision of a quality translation service.
The aim of the new standard (which replaces UNI EN 15038) is to define the entire service so as to create a common environment, also in terms of terminology, for customer-TSP interactions with regard to the respective rights and obligations in the general process, which, starting from the resources involved, covers the various pre-production, production and post-production processes, incorporating both translation (i.e. the series of processes aimed at rendering the content of the source language in the content of the target language, in written form), and revision (i.e. the bilingual examination of the target language in relation to the source language to check suitability for the agreed purpose).
This standard ensures customers that:
- CTI – Communication Trend Italia relies exclusively on professional translators, revisers and reviewers with suitable education/qualifications/work experience and related updates and on suitable technical resources and technology;
- the pre-production processes and activities systematically include the analysis and management of requests, analysis of the feasibility of translation projects, the preparation of quotes and the definition of orders/agreements/contracts with customers;
- the production process includes the entire management of the translation service project, including revision and any proofreading, as well as final checks before release. The Project Manager is responsible for the entire process.
- the post-production processes and activities include the management of feedback for the evaluation of customer satisfaction and for any appropriate corrections or corrective actions. Furthermore, appropriate processes are adopted for the complete archiving and storage of the project for any purposes for a suitable period of time.