“Multilingual communication to encourage the internationalization of businesses“
Milan, Assolombarda – 01 October 2008
This event is aimed at businesses that operate or intend to operate abroad with the objective of providing information on the preparation of technical, legal, financial, advertising and graphic documentation in all main languages.
- essential tools for being successfully understood in foreign markets;
- standards and directives for the preparation of documentation;
- style and quality in translation;
- time and cost reduction:
- documentation management;
- technological solutions for facilitating the preparation of manuals, catalogs, brochures, financial statements and websites.
• Ornella Hugony, General Manager CTI Communication Trend Italia – Vice President Imprelingue.