Promotions offered by CTI are available to everyone (collaborators, clients and CTI Masters’ participants). To take advantage of the agreements allowing for discounts and special promotions, all you have to do is submit or provide your CTI Card (membership card) number based on the requirements of each affiliated company.
Applying for your CTI Card is a simple 3-step process:
- for collaborators (translators, interpreters, proofreaders, hostesses/stewards)
- register on our website in the section “Work with us” – “Job Opportunities“;
- send an email to CTI indicating in the subject the registration number assigned by the website and attaching a copy of your CV (with data processing authorization); we will then send your printable CTI Card to the email address provided!
- for clients and Masters’ participants
- click on this link: CTI Card;
- send an email with necessary data (surname, name, company, email address for CTI Card delivery); we will then send your printable CTI Card to the email address provided!
The CTI Card is issued upon request, is highly personal and non-transferable.
The CTI Card may not be used as a payment card for purchases.
The CTI Card gives cardholders the right to benefit from exclusive initiatives, discounts and benefits, applied upon presentation prior to the purchase or request for the relative service. Use of the card implies acceptance of the CTI Rules.
Agreements entered into by CTI may be subject to change by the affiliated companies and CTI may not be held responsible for changes or variations in the conditions for the relative benefits, discounts and initiatives.